Updating and navigating your tjmaxx.com account is as simple as clicking on ‘my account’ and logging in. Here’s how to enjoy some of the features you can find on tjmaxx.com:
- Go to ‘my account’ located at the top right of any page on tjmaxx.com.
- Enter your email address and password, and click ‘sign in’.
- Under ‘my account’ there are 5 tabs for you to navigate through: ‘my profile’, ‘my orders’, ‘shipping’, ‘billing’, ‘email preferences’ and ‘TJX Rewards®’.
- The ‘my profile’ tab allows you to update your name, birthday, gender and email address. This is also where you can change your account password and enter your zip code to find which stores are in your area.
- Once you are under ‘my profile’ Click ‘edit my information’ or ‘edit my password’ to make any necessary changes.
- Click ‘submit’ to save your changes.
- The ‘my orders’ tab allows you to view previous and current orders that you have placed on tjmaxx.com in the past 6 months. To see detailed information on an order click on ‘view order details’.
- The ‘shipping’ tab allows you to add addresses to your address book for a faster checkout.
- Save even more time by selecting a primary shipping address.
- Note that only one shipping address can be used per order.
- The ‘billing’ tab allows you to add new cards to your payment method for a faster checkout.
- Save even more time by selecting a primary payment method.
- The ‘email preferences’ tab allows you to sign up for tjmaxx.com emails to be one of the first to know about new fashion arrivals, the season’s hottest trends, exclusive offers and much more!
- You may also unsubscribe from tjmaxx.com emails within the ‘email preferences’ tab.
- To update the email address you would like to receive emails, change your email address under the ‘my profile’ tab of ‘my account’.
- The ‘TJX Rewards®’ tab allows you to: apply for a TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard®* or TJX Rewards® Credit Card, add your already existing TJX Rewards® Credit Card to your profile for faster checkout or manage your TJX Rewards® Credit Card by allowing you to make payments, edit your account information, get personalized statements, set up account alerts and much more.