holiday return policy
The Holiday Extended Return Policy is as follows:
- Made between 10/15/17 and 12/24/17 may be returned through 01/23/18.
- Our normal refund policy will apply to all purchases made beginning December 26th.
- With a register receipt will receive a cash refund or charge credit.
- With a gift receipt will receive a merchandise credit.
- Without a receipt will receive a merchandise credit.
- Fine Jewelry returns must be accompanied by a register receipt and returned to a T.J.Maxx store that has a Fine Jewelry Department.
standard return policy for items purchased in stores
Our customers continue to be our top priority. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, return the merchandise accompanied by a register receipt within 30 days of purchase, for an exchange or refund. A 10 day period is required for a cash refund on check purchases. Returns with receipts over 30 days or without a receipt will receive store credit only. Gift receipts are valid for store credit or exchange of merchandise only.
Merchandise that is used or worn will not be accepted for refund or exchange. Returns of swimwear and intimate apparel require tickets properly attached to the merchandise. Jewelry returns must be made at the jewelry counter, and must be made only at stores that carry jewelry. Other restrictions may apply.
Unfortunately, many retailers are subject to fraudulent return activity. Returns may also be limited or declined based upon our refund verification systems, which are used to process and track returns to help administer our loss prevention program.
Any valid government issued photo ID, name, address and signature are required for returns without a valid receipt or gift receipt. Customer signature may be required for returns (receipted and unreceipted). To learn about how we use and handle your information, please see our Privacy Notice.
To make your returns quicker and easier please keep your receipt.